Hotels and Motels in Denmark
Hotels & Motels in Denmark industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The hotels & motels industry consists of establishments that provide paid lodging and full guest services, typically with a continuous staff presence. In the case of motels, this includes off-street parking facilities, but not necessarily meal services. The industry is detailed in both value and volume terms.
- The Danish hotels & motels industry is forecast to generate total revenues of $2.2bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.7% between 2016 and 2020.
- The number of establishments is expected to decrease at a CACR of -1.5% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 572 establishments in 2020.
- COVID-19 will have a devastating effect on the Danish hotels and motels industry which is expected to decline by -26.9% in 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels & motels market in Denmark
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in Denmark
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players? global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Denmark hotels & motels market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Denmark hotels & motels market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Denmark hotels & motels market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Denmark hotels & motels market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Denmark's hotels & motels market?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. How are leading players implementing sustainability initiatives?
7.4. Are there any threats to the leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Scandic Hotels AB
8.2. Comwell AS
8.3. Cabinn Hotels
8.4. Best Western International Inc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
List of Tables
Table 1: Denmark hotels & motels industry value: $ million, 2016-20
Table 2: Denmark hotels & motels industry volume: establishments, 2016-20
Table 3: Denmark hotels & motels industry category segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 4: Denmark hotels & motels industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 5: Denmark hotels & motels industry value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Table 6: Denmark hotels & motels industry volume forecast: establishments, 2020-25
Table 7: Scandic Hotels AB: key facts
Table 8: Scandic Hotels AB: Key Employees
Table 9: Comwell AS: key facts
Table 10: Comwell AS: Key Employees
Table 11: Cabinn Hotels: key facts
Table 12: Best Western International Inc: key facts
Table 13: Best Western International Inc: Key Employees
Table 14: Best Western International Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Denmark size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 16: Denmark gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 17: Denmark gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 18: Denmark inflation, 2016-20
Table 19: Denmark consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 20: Denmark exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: Denmark hotels & motels industry value: $ million, 2016-20
Figure 2: Denmark hotels & motels industry volume: establishments, 2016-20
Figure 3: Denmark hotels & motels industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Denmark hotels & motels industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 5: Denmark hotels & motels industry value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Figure 6: Denmark hotels & motels industry volume forecast: establishments, 2020-25
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the hotels & motels industry in Denmark, 2020
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the hotels & motels industry in Denmark, 2020
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the hotels & motels industry in Denmark, 2020
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the hotels & motels industry in Denmark, 2020
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the hotels & motels industry in Denmark, 2020
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the hotels & motels industry in Denmark, 2020