Hotels & Motels in Denmark industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The hotels & motels industry consists of establishments that provide paid lodging and full guest services, typically with a continuous staff presence. In the case of motels, this includes off-street parking facilities, but not necessarily meal services. The industry is detailed in both value and volume terms.
- The Danish hotels & motels industry is forecast to generate total revenues of $2.2bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.7% between 2016 and 2020.
- The number of establishments is expected to decrease at a CACR of -1.5% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 572 establishments in 2020.
- COVID-19 will have a devastating effect on the Danish hotels and motels industry which is expected to decline by -26.9% in 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels & motels market in Denmark
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in Denmark
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players? global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Denmark hotels & motels market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Denmark hotels & motels market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Denmark hotels & motels market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Denmark hotels & motels market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Denmark's hotels & motels market?