The global Novel Drug Delivery Systems market was valued at 259.21 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 1.96% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Novel Drug delivery System (NDDS) refers to the approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effects. NDDS is a system for delivery of drug other than conventional drug delivery system. NDDS is a combination of advance technique and new dosage forms which are far better than conventional dosage forms. Advantages of Novel Drug Delivery System are: Optimum dose at the right time and right location, efficient use of expensive drugs, excipients and reduction in production cost, Beneficial to patients, better therapy, improved comfort and standard of living. The classification of Novel Drug Delivery Systems includes Liposomes, PEGylated Proteins & Polypeptides, Polymer Nanoparticle, Protein-drug Conjugates, and the proportion of PEGylated Proteins & Polypeptides in 2017 is about 39.60%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017. North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 49.69% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26.15%.
By Market Verdors:
- UCB (Union Chimique Belge)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Gilead Sciences
- Dr Reddy
- Samyang Biopharmaceuticals
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- Bausch Lomb
- TWi Pharmaceuticals
- Breckenridge Pharmaceuticals
- PEGylated Proteins & Polypeptides
- Polymer Nanoparticle
- Protein-drug Conjugates
- Hospitals & Clinic
- Cancer Treatment Centers
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements