The global Hydronic Balancing Valves market was valued at US$ 920.9 million in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 1237.1 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
Hydronic balancing valves deliver accurate control and hydronic performance and are particularly suited for use on the secondary side in heating and cooling systems or tap water applications.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive presentation of the global market for Hydronic Balancing Valves, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding Hydronic Balancing Valves. This report contains market size and forecasts of Hydronic Balancing Valves in global, including the following market information:
- Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market Revenue, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, ($ millions)
- Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market Sales, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, (K Units)
- Global top five Hydronic Balancing Valves companies in 2022 (%)
Global Hydronic Balancing Valves key players include Oventrop Corporation, Caleffi Spa , IMI Hydronic, etc. Global top three manufacturers hold a share over 30%.
China is the largest market, with a share about 55%, followed by Japan, and Southeast Asia, both have a share over 15 percent.
In terms of product, Static Balancing Valve is the largest segment, with a share over 55%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Commercial, followed by Residential, etc.
We surveyed the Hydronic Balancing Valves manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and industry experts on this industry, involving the sales, revenue, demand, price change, product type, recent development and plan, industry trends, drivers, challenges, obstacles, and potential risks.
Total Market by Segment:
Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market, by Type, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market Segment Percentages, by Type, 2022 (%)
- Static Balancing Valve
- Dynamic Balancing Valve
Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market, by Application, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market Segment Percentages, by Application, 2022 (%)
Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market, By Region and Country, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global Hydronic Balancing Valves Market Segment Percentages, By Region and Country, 2022 (%)
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report also provides analysis of leading market participants including:
- Key companies Hydronic Balancing Valves revenues in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), ($ millions)
- Key companies Hydronic Balancing Valves revenues share in global market, 2022 (%)
- Key companies Hydronic Balancing Valves sales in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), (K Units)
- Key companies Hydronic Balancing Valves sales share in global market, 2022 (%)
key players include:
- Oventrop Corporation
- IMI Hydronic
- Honeywell International
- Caleffi Spa
- Frese A/S
- Crane Co
- I.V.A.R. S.p.a.
- Comap Group
- FlowCon International/Griswold
- Johnson Controls
- Tiger Controls
- Outline of Major Chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduces the definition of Hydronic Balancing Valves, market overview.
- Chapter 2: Global Hydronic Balancing Valves market size in revenue and volume.
- Chapter 3: Detailed analysis of Hydronic Balancing Valves manufacturers competitive landscape, price, sales and revenue market share, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 4: Provides the analysis of various market segments by type, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 6: Sales of Hydronic Balancing Valves in regional level and country level. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space of each country in the world.
- Chapter 7: Provides profiles of key players, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product sales, revenue, price, gross margin, product introduction, recent development, etc.
- Chapter 8: Global Hydronic Balancing Valves capacity by region & country.
- Chapter 9: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 10: Analysis of industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry.
- Chapter 11: The main points and conclusions of the report.