The global Faucets market was valued at US$ 1237.2 million in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 1578.5 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
Faucet refer to a valve controlling the release of a liquid.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive presentation of the global market for Faucets, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding Faucets. This report contains market size and forecasts of Faucets in global, including the following market information:
Global Faucets Market Revenue, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, ($ millions)
Global Faucets Market Sales, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, (K Units)
Global top five Faucets companies in 2022 (%)
The APAC region accounted for approximately 44% of the total market share. Factors like the rising urban population increased brand awareness, and the increase in per capita annual disposable income of urban households are envisaged to bolster market growth during the forecast period.
We surveyed the Faucets manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and industry experts on this industry, involving the sales, revenue, demand, price change, product type, recent development and plan, industry trends, drivers, challenges, obstacles, and potential risks.
Total Market by Segment:
Global Faucets Market, by Type, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global Faucets Market Segment Percentages, by Type, 2022 (%)
- Stainless Steel Faucets
- Brass Faucets
- Plastic Faucets
Global Faucets Market, by Application, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global Faucets Market Segment Percentages, by Application, 2022 (%)
- Residential Application
- Commercial Application
Global Faucets Market, By Region and Country, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global Faucets Market Segment Percentages, By Region and Country, 2022 (%)
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report also provides analysis of leading market participants including:
- Key companies Faucets revenues in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), ($ millions)
- Key companies Faucets revenues share in global market, 2022 (%)
- Key companies Faucets sales in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), (K Units)
- Key companies Faucets sales share in global market, 2022 (%)
Further, the report presents profiles of competitors in the market, key players include:
- Masco Corporation
- Fortune Brands
- LIXIL Corporation
- Spectrum Brands
- Friedrich Grohe
- Briggs Plumbing
- Lota Group
Outline of Major Chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduces the definition of Faucets, market overview.
- Chapter 2: Global Faucets market size in revenue and volume.
- Chapter 3: Detailed analysis of Faucets manufacturers competitive landscape, price, sales and revenue market share, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 4: Provides the analysis of various market segments by type, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 6: Sales of Faucets in regional level and country level. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space of each country in the world.
- Chapter 7: Provides profiles of key players, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product sales, revenue, price, gross margin, product introduction, recent development, etc.
- Chapter 8: Global Faucets capacity by region & country.
- Chapter 9: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 10: Analysis of industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry.
- Chapter 11: The main points and conclusions of the report.