Hotels and Motels in Norway
Hotels & Motels in Norway industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The hotels & motels industry consists of establishments that provide paid lodging and full guest services, typically with a continuous staff presence. In the case of motels, this includes off-street parking facilities, but not necessarily meal services. The industry is detailed in both value and volume terms.
- The Norwegian hotels & motels industry is forecast to generate total revenues of $2.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.1% between 2016 and 2020.
- The number of establishments is expected decline at a CARC of -2.3% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 1,015 establishments in 2020.
- COVID-19 will have a devastating effect on the Norwegian hotels and motels industry which is expected to decline by -18.9% in 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels & motels market in Norway
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in Norway
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players? global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Norway hotels & motels market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Norway hotels & motels market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Norway hotels & motels market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Norway hotels & motels market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Norway's hotels & motels market?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are leading players doing to limit the impact of COVID-19?
7.4. Are there any threats to the leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Scandic Hotels AB
8.2. Nordic Choice Hotels AS
8.3. Thon Hotels
8.4. Radisson Hotel Group
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
List of Tables
Table 1: Norway hotels & motels industry value: $ million, 2016-20
Table 2: Norway hotels & motels industry volume: establishments, 2016-20
Table 3: Norway hotels & motels industry category segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 4: Norway hotels & motels industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 5: Norway hotels & motels industry value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Table 6: Norway hotels & motels industry volume forecast: establishments, 2020-25
Table 7: Scandic Hotels AB: key facts
Table 8: Scandic Hotels AB: Key Employees
Table 9: Nordic Choice Hotels AS: key facts
Table 10: Nordic Choice Hotels AS: Key Employees
Table 11: Thon Hotels: key facts
Table 12: Thon Hotels: Key Employees
Table 13: Radisson Hotel Group: key facts
Table 14: Radisson Hotel Group: Key Employees
Table 15: Radisson Hotel Group: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: Norway size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 17: Norway gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 18: Norway gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 19: Norway inflation, 2016-20
Table 20: Norway consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 21: Norway exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: Norway hotels & motels industry value: $ million, 2016-20
Figure 2: Norway hotels & motels industry volume: establishments, 2016-20
Figure 3: Norway hotels & motels industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Norway hotels & motels industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 5: Norway hotels & motels industry value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Figure 6: Norway hotels & motels industry volume forecast: establishments, 2020-25
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the hotels & motels industry in Norway, 2020
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the hotels & motels industry in Norway, 2020
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the hotels & motels industry in Norway, 2020
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the hotels & motels industry in Norway, 2020
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the hotels & motels industry in Norway, 2020
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the hotels & motels industry in Norway, 2020