Click for best price
Aerospace and Defense in Thailand - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Aerospace & Defense in Thailand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Thai aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $7.3bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -9.7% between 2016 and 2020.
- The civil aerospace segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $5.1bn, equivalent to 70.7% of the market's overall value.
- Thailand faces an insurgency in its southernmost provinces, as well as continued threats in Bangkok and other parts of the country from southern militants.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Thailand
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Thailand
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Thailand aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Thailand aerospace & defense market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Thailand aerospace & defense market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Thailand aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Thailand's aerospace & defense market?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
7.4. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. The Boeing Company
8.2. Saab AB
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
List of Tables
Table 1: Thailand aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2016-20
Table 2: Thailand aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 3: Thailand aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2020
Table 4: Thailand aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Table 5: Airbus Group Australia Pacific (Sydney): key facts
Table 6: The Boeing Company: key facts
Table 7: The Boeing Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: The Boeing Company: Key Employees
Table 9: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: The Boeing Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Saab AB: key facts
Table 13: Saab AB: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Saab AB: Key Employees
Table 15: Saab AB: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: Thailand size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 17: Thailand gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 18: Thailand gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 19: Thailand inflation, 2016-20
Table 20: Thailand consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 21: Thailand exchange rate, 2016-20
List of Figures
Figure 1: Thailand aerospace & defense sector value: $ million, 2016-20
Figure 2: Thailand aerospace & defense sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 3: Thailand aerospace & defense sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020
Figure 4: Thailand aerospace & defense sector value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the aerospace & defense sector in Thailand, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the aerospace & defense sector in Thailand, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the aerospace & defense sector in Thailand, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aerospace & defense sector in Thailand, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aerospace & defense sector in Thailand, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aerospace & defense sector in Thailand, 2020